Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Tuesday 8-15-23 Fun Day of Dancing, Crafting & Games

 

Just having fun

It got to 100 degrees at the house and the wind was gone.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 32 minutes and 27 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I spent most of the day crafting Lady and the Tramp diamonds painting. Larry started reading another book.


Reading is fun

We attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 2:00 for an hour. Larry danced four tips with me and I danced the last tip by myself. Di and Terry called to 12 participants. They both did a great job of calling and cueing. We had a super time dancing with friends.

Get a partner and dance

Larry played a couple games of pinball. He played Iron Man and had a super game. I played three games, Theatre of Magic, Red & Ted's Road Show and Who Dunnit (color). I didn't get any new high scores but had a great time playing.

Red & Ted's Road Show

Theatre of Magic

Who Dunnit

In the evening we watched another episode of A Touch of Frost and an episode of The Librarians. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Silent Witness and a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth