Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 21, 2023

Sunday 8-20-23 New Weekly Challenge, Lady and the Tramp Done & Having Fun

 

We had another 107 degree day. This month so far we have had 19 days of 100 degrees or above. The day it wasn't 100 degrees it was 99 degrees. The 100 degrees are suppose to stay around for the next week. I'll be glad when the temperatures drop.
 

 High today
 
I concentrated on finishing The Lady and the Tramp. I started on it 8/10/23 and finished it today 8/20/23. I'm very impressed by how it came out. Larry was so excited he hung it on the refrigerator. It actually looks better in real life because you can see the sparkle of the diamonds. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it but I had a super time putting the diamonds on the picture. I had a lot of diamonds left over. Thank you, Larry for buying the diamonds kits. One down five to go I can hardly wait to start another kit.
 
 
Lady and the Tramp

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Games Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Free Cell). It took me 2 hours, 26 minutes and 38 seconds, which put me in 33rd place in my group. I got stuck on the expert spider game. That's ok I still had fun. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds with Friends.

Angry Birds

Today started a new weekly challenge in pinball, which is Back to the Future. Larry downloaded the game and installed it. Then he played it a bit to make sure everything works. I played Back to the Future a few times. My high score today was 676,120.

High Score

After finishing my crafting project I played pinball. On the pinball cabinet I played the weekly challenge and Mustang. It has been a very long time since I played Mustang and I did very well. Then I moved onto the arcade cabinet and played three games. I played Fun House, Cirqus Voltaire and Killer Klowns. Larry got the scoring problem solved on Fun House and I played a few times. It's a lot of fun. I got the grand champion score of 2,020,120. I entered my initials in Killer Klowns as #1 high score. I didn't enter my initials in Cirqus Voltaire but I had a super game.

Cirqus Voltaire

 

Fun House

 

Killer Klowns

 

Mustang

In the evening we watched an episode of A Touch of Frost and an episode of The Librarians. I finished watching the 26th season of Silent Witness and a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,500 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group for the week with 127,040 steps.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth