Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 7, 2023

Sunday 8-6-23 Relaxing Day of Having Fun

 

We had a relaxing day. We hung around the house and kept cool under the air conditioner.

Today started a new weekly challenge in pinball. It was between Theatre of Magic and The X-Files, the final decision was The X-Files. Larry downloaded the files and installed the game on the pinball cabinet. There were a few problems getting it to work correctly but he was able to overcome them. Then he played the game a few times to make sure it worked correctly. Then I played it a few times and each time I did better in the scoring. At the end of the day my high score was 3,076,640. Its a good beginning. 

The X-Files

I played four other games. They were Tales of the Arabian Nights, The Addams Family, Theatre of Magic and Cirqus Voltaire. I didn't get on the board playing the games but it was still a great day of playing pinball.

Cirqus Voltaire 

Tales of the Arabian Nights

 

The Addams Family

 

Theatre of Magic

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Spider). It took me 52 minutes and 32 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Today I asked Larry to print out the Sudoku games that Loren Smith send me. There were two files with five games in each. They were games I have never played before. The first file was Level 1 and the games were Triple Doku, 2 Kamikaze Sudoku, Super Sudoku and Sumo. The second file was Level 2 and the games were Triple Doku, Samurai Sudoku, Shogun Sudoku, Sumo Sudoku and Sudoku X. I did two of the games, which were Triple Doku and Kamikaze Sudoku. They were very challenging and hard to do but I had fun. 

Kamikaze Sudoku

Triple Doku

In the evening we watched an episode of the last season of Poirot. Then we watched the last episode of the second season of The Librarians. After Larry went to bed I watched the third Matrix, which was The Matrix Revolutions. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,500 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group for the week. My steps were 127,211.


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth