Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Monday 8-21-23 Dancing, Getting Minnie Ready & Games

Minnie

Larry started the last couple of days off by doing projects on the Minnie to get it ready for our trip. 

Yesterday, he cleaned the burner & orifice on the refrigerator. He wanted to make sure it won't give us any problems on the road. We have a backup part if we need it. Today he checked the air in the tires. It's almost ready to go.

I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di called five tips to 22 participants. She worked on the move Tally Ho in different positions. She cued us through the positions. As she called she danced with Terry, which made it very helpful to me because I was dancing by myself.


Dancing with friends

While I danced Larry worked on the Minnie projects.

After the dance we took the Minnie to town to fill it up with propane. Larry likes to start our long trips with a full tank of propane. We got the propane at Ace Hardware Store. It's easy to get in and out. The employees, who fill the tank know what they're doing and are fast. Our tank is only five gallons and today it took three gallons. Afterwards we went home.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Mini of 10 games. It took me 32 minutes and 16 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I moved onto Angry Birds.

In the afternoon I played the weekly challenge, Return in the Future and got a new high score of 957,980, which put me in 22nd place in the challenge so far. It's last place but the week just began. I played three other games on the pinball cabinet, which were Congo, Creature From The Black Lagoon and Godzilla.

New high score

 

Congo

Creature From The Black Lagoon

 

Godzilla

I also played games on the arcade cabinet. They were two poker games (Reel Poker and Red Hot Poker), two arcade games (Pac Man and Pengo) and two fruit games (Wild Cherry and Double Diamond Haywire).  

Double Diamond Haywire

 

Pac Man

 

Pengo

 

Reel Poker

 

Wild Cherry

I had a great time playing on the pinball cabinet and arcade cabinet. 

In the evening we watched an episode of A Touch of Frost and an episode of The Librarians. Afterwards I watched Jesse Stone: Night Passage. I have watched all nine of the Jesse Stone movies a couple of times and enjoy them. This one we have in our movie selection. Then I watched three of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. This is a good beginning of a new week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth