Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 14, 2023

Sunday 8-13-23 New Pinball Challenge & Dancing with Ett McAtee

 

Still Hot

We're still in the low 100s and wind. I hope everyone had a beautiful Sunday. 

Today is the start of a new weekly challenge in pinball, the game is Theatre of Magic. We already have the game so Larry just had to change the balls from five to three. I got a high score of 158,750,210. This is a good start for the week. Last week we had 52 participants in the challenge of The X-Files and I came in 36th with the high score of 6,832,450.

High score

After playing the challenge I played The X-Files and three super hero games (X-Men, Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy).

Guardians of the Galaxy

 

Iron Man

 

The X-Files

 

The X-Men

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 5 minutes and 19 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Larry did some reading. I continued working on my crafting project of The Lady and the Tramp. It's a slow process but I like it very much.

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly C Series dance at 1:00 for an hour. It was four tips of C1 and two tips of C2. Ett called to 17 participants. I had a great time dancing with friends.

Dancing with friends

In the evening we watched a three part series of an Agatha Christie novel called And Then There Were None. It was an ok movie but had a bad ending. After Larry went to bed I watched two episodes of the 25th season of Silent Witness. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group for the week. The total of steps for the week were 126,460.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth