Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Monday 8-7-23 Dancing, Games & Having Fun

 

Hot summer day

We had a wonderful day.

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 am for an hour. Di called five tips to 18 participants. She worked on Tally Ho, Wheel And, Rotate and Reverse Rotate. She also worked on moves we were having problems with. Larry and I had a great hour of dancing to Di and with friends.

Square dancing is fun

Don Moger called a special zoom session at 11:00 to tell everyone what is going on with him. He had 85 people zoomed in. He has been in the hospital for a month. They found the problem he had was in a aortic aneurysm. They wanted to operate but he had an infection and they needed to get rid of it. They tried 15 different antibiotics and couldn't get rid of it but they have decided to operate Wednesday anyways. Don was in great humor and looked great. The session lasted 10 minutes.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, i minute and 48 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I took an hour nap. When I woke up I played some pinball. I played The X-Files and got a new high score of 3,959,710. Then I played five games, which were Aerosmith, Metallica, Rock 'n' Roll Diner, Monster Bash and Queen. When playing Metallica I didn't knock Larry out of the Grand Champion place but I did get a new #1 high score of 120,010,270. 

New high score

Rock 'n' Roll Diner

Queen

Monster Bash

Metallica

Aerosmith

In the evening we watched an episode of Poirot. Then we watched an episode of the third season of The Librarians. After Larry went to bed I watched the last Matrix movie called The Matrix Resurrections. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which is a good beginning of the week. This put me in 4th place in my group. Last week I came in 5th place in my group.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth