Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Tuesday 8-22-23 Getting the Minnie Ready & Having Fun

We had a terrific Tuesday. It was another hot day with a high of 104 degrees.

Hot summer day

I spent most of the day loading up the Minnie with the dry items for our trip. I made the bed and wiped down the inside of the Minnie. I vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom and washed the floors. It wasn't bad working in the Minnie because Larry had plugged it in and I had the air conditioner on. Larry continued doing projects to get it ready. Yesterday he installed the Lithium iron phosphate battery and charging station. It fits perfect under the table. Tomorrow we'll finished getting the Minnie ready.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. I only did 19 of them I got stuck on one of the experts games. I played it for 1 hour, 7 minutes and 13 seconds. I played Angry Birds.

We attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 2:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 13 participants. We had a great time dancing with friends.

Larry played some pinball and had fun. I played the weekly challenge Back in the Future and got a new high score of 1,105,740.

New high score

In the evening we started watching the third season of A Touch of Frost. Then we watched an episode of The Librarians. When Larry went to bed I watched Stewart Little and a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group.


   


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth