Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Wednesday 3-8-23 Dancing, Playing Games & Project

 

Mostly Cloudy Day

Most of the day was cloudy but in the afternoon the sun came out. It got up to 66 degrees.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today the event was Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 8 minutes and 19 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. I played Sudoku games and Angry Birds. 

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling 5 tips to 9 participants. I had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Dave Eno Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. The format was two tips of C1, 4 tips of A2 and one tip of C1. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped Dave call the A2 tips. The last A2 tip Dave, Karin and Greg took turns calling. During the dance 8 dancers participated. In between the A2 tips we did some trivia. I had fun dancing to Dave, Karin and Greg and with friends. 

Larry continued working on installing pinball games on the arcade machine. 

After lunch I napped for a couple of hours.

Afterwards I played pinball, Batman 66, Iron Man, Junk Yard, Tales of the Arabian Nights and Dolly. Dolly is based on a 1979 Bally machine and was covert to virtual. It's a cute game and plays some of Dolly Parton's songs. On Batman I got a new high score of 81,803,600.

Dolly Parton

 

Iron Man

 

Junk Yard
 

Tales of the Arabian Nights

 

Batman high score of 81,803,600

After Dave's dance we started to watch Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot on Acorn. We watched one episode of the 1st season. Afterwards I watched Swiss Family Robinson (1960) on Disney. It was a cute movie. Then I watched the last episode of the 3rd season of Luther. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth