Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Monday 3-13-23 Di and Terry C1 Dance & Playing Games

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day. It was cooler than yesterday it got up to 62 degrees with a breeze.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 10:00 for an hour and a half. Di called five tips to 19 participants. She worked on Linear Action, Triple Waves/Lines/Squares and Triangles. Larry danced with me and we had a super time.

Larry continued working on his arcade machine.

I did the weekly challenge to earn the golden ticket to double my points. Then I moved onto the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of five games. It took me 56 minutes and 55 seconds to complete, which put me in 20th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

In the afternoon I played a few games on the pinball machine: NBA Fast Break, Playboy and this weeks challenge of Tron where I got a new high of 512,090. I also played a couple of slot games on the arcade machine: Hagar and Lords of the Rings, they both were very good. When playing the games you have to pay attention because the games has different things to do and you have to chose what to do. I had a great time playing.

New high score

Lord of the Rings

 

Hagar

 

NBA Fast Break

In the evening we watched Thor: Ragnarok. After Larry went to bed I watched A Wrinkle In Time on Disney. It was very good. It was about two kids, who travel the universe to find their dad after he disappeared four years previous in an adventure. Then I started the 5th season of Line of Duty on Acorn. It's a detective series. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth