Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, March 24, 2023

Thursday 3-23 Dancing, Jigsaw Puzzle & New High Score


 

Smile and have fun

We had a windy day with clouds. It got up to 80 degrees.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. This morning I did the event, which was Event: Experts Only Mini of 5 games. It took me 38 minutes and 12 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

Larry and I attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle had a small group of 10 participants. He called four tips of two couple and one tip of four couple. Dayle put us in positions we aren't use it being in. He called as if we had a full square. He kept us moving. We had a great time.

We love square dancing

Larry installed two new pinball games. He installed The Matrix on the pinball cabinet and installed Corvette on the arcade cabinet. After installing the new games Larry played them to make sure they work correctly.

I played six different games on the pinball cabinet: Star Wars, Star Trek, The Matrix, Attack From Mars, Playboy and Tales of the Arabian Nights. Then I moved over to the arcade cabinet. I played three arcade games (Ms Pac-Man, Naughty Boy and Operation Wolf), two slots (Mario Kart and Monti Carlo) and one pinball (Corvette). Naughty Boy and Operation Wolf I had problems playing them because I didn't know how to play them. I did the weekly challenge in pinball Scared Stiff and got a new high score, which was 4,205,590. I had a great time playing games.

The Matrix

 

Corvette

 

Ms Pac-Man

 

New high score

This afternoon I started a new jigsaw puzzle called Popcorn Tin puzzle, it has 500 pieces. I didn't want to started a large puzzle because we're going to go on our Spring Trip pretty soon.

In the evening we watched the next Marvel movie, which was Eternals. It was the first time we watched it. I liked it. It was about Eternals, an immortal race who lived on the earth. It starred Gemma Chan, Richard Madden, Angelina Jolie and more. Afterwards I watched Hello Dolly on Disney. It starred Walter Matthau and Barbara Streisand. It was a 1969 musical about a matchmaker. It was good. I watched an episode of The Victim on Acorn. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth