Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Saturday 3-25-23 Errands, Mowing, Bike Ride & Minnie Projects

 

Busy doing this and that

We had a gorgeous day with a lot of sunshine. It got up to 80 degrees.

We kept busy doing this and that. First we went to town. I wrote the other day we did some spring cleaning. During the process we decided to give stuff to the local goodwill. We stopped at Ace Hardware to buy some small screws Larry needed for his arcade relay. Then we dropped off the stuff at Heart of Texas Goodwill. Finally we stopped at the storage center to pick up the Minnie and the motorcycle carrier, next week we're going to start our annual Spring Trip. 

By the time we got home it was almost lunchtime. After lunch we went outside to do projects.

I mowed the frontyard and backyard, which took me about two hours. I did the whole backyard. I edged the frontyard and weedeated it. Larry had to show me how to use the weedeater for the edging, its the first time I used the new weedeater for edging. It's nicer than the old one because it has a wheel that guides it along the edge. Its not too pretty but it's edged. It will look better once I get used to it.

Backyard mowed

While I mowed Larry did some maintenance on the Minnie. He changed the oil and replaced the oil filter. Then he cleaned the battery posts and filled the washer fluid. He also filled the water tank. After doing the maintenance he blew off the driveway.


 Minnie projects
 

Larry took the motorcycle out for a spin to make sure it's running right. It ran great.

Getting ready for a ride

I played my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 34 minutes and 29 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds.

I played games on the arcade cabinet, three pinball games (Rocky & Bullwinkle, Pirates of the Caribbean and Spider-Man), two slots games (Adders & Ladders) and Blue Moon, two arcade games (Snow Bros. & Popeye) and two poker games (Poker King & Red Hot Poker). I'm still struggling on the arcade games. I played five pinball games in the pinball cabinet. They were Theater of Magic, Great Houdini, Junk Yard, Playboy and Scared Stiff. I didn't get a new high score in Scared Stiff. I'm having fun playing games.

Arcade machine on it's cabinet

Adders & Ladders

 

The Pirates of the Caribbean

Rocky and Bullwinkle

In the evening we watched Spider-Man: No Way Home. It was very good. Before Larry went to bed he downloaded and installed next weeks pinball challenge, Harlem Globetrotters on Tour (Bally 1979). The challenge starts tomorrow. After he went to bed I watched The Sword In The Stone on Disney. It was animated movie about Merlin, the wizard mission was to train an orphan boy to be the king. It was very cute. I started a series on Acorn called Hinterland. It's a detective series. I have watched this series before and I liked it. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth