Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Friday 3-24-23 Dancing to Ett & Having Fun

 

 

The day started out with a little drizzle, by the afternoon the sun came out. The temperature got up to 80 degrees.

I spent the morning playing games. Before going to bed I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I moved onto the event, which was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours and 2 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds. I didn't play much pinball but I did play Scared Stiff. I didn't get a new high score but had fun.

Larry spent part of the day educating himself on how to make changes to pinball tables. He was able to move a few items around in the Dolly table, one corrected a visual mistake by the developer and the others were to slightly modify the exit gates and flippers to make the game a bit easier to play. He is not a programmer but sometimes he can figure things out by studying the code.

After lunch we went to town to pick up our mail at The UPS Store. Then we went to Walmart to do our weekly grocery shopping and get oil for the RV.

Grocery shopping

When we got home I worked on the jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. Ett called five tips to 15 participants. She worked on split counter rotate, split circulate and transfer the column from columns. I had a great time.

Afterwards we watched the next Marvel movie, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Of all the Marvel movies it would rank at the bottom. The script was poor, the acting was not the best, it didn't really tie into the series and it reminded you of the old Jackie Chan movies. For a Marvel movie it was disappointing. After Larry went to bed I watched Ever After on Disney. The movie was a Cinderella story about a girl who loved her father. He remarried and died so she became a servant. It was cute and good. Then I finished watching The Witness on Acorn. It was a four-part mini series about a mother, who wanted revenge on the death of her son. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth