Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Wednesday 3-1-23 Dance Day & More

 

Happy Wednesday

We had another great day. The weather got up to 80 degrees and we had a cloud covering.

I attended four virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. They took turns calling five tips, because of an overlap in dances I only stayed for four of them. They had 10 participants. I had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called two tips of two couple A1, two tips of two couple A2 and one tip of four couple A2 to 9 participants. Larry danced with me and we had a great time. Dayle always puts you in positions you're not use to being in. Many times when someone messes up and gets out of position he tells them not to fix it. He calls to everyone and gets us home. We had fun dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett was back from her cruise. She had a great time. She called five tips to 17 participants. I had a fun time dancing to Ett and with friends.

Fourth was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. The format was two C1 tips to 7 participants, five A2 tips to 11 participants and one Ci tip to 9 participants. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped Dave call the five tips of A2. In between the A2 tips we did some Trivia. I had an outstanding evening of dancing with friends.


 Having fun dancing with friends

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. I did the event, which was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 44 minutes and 22 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. I played Angry Birds and pinball.

While playing IT Pinball Madness I got a new high score, which was 20,727,730. I played a few more other pinball games.

New high score in IT Pinball Madness

While I danced and played games Larry worked on configuring his fruit games (slots). 

After Ett's dance we went to town and did our weekly grocery shopping at Walmart. While in town we picked up our mail. 

Checking the grocery list

In the evening we watched an episode of The Frankenstein Chronicles. Then I watched Cruella on Disney. It was a cute crime comedy movie about a young Cruella de Vil, who gets revenge on her biological mother. Emma Stone plays Cruella. Cruella de Vil is the fictional character in 101 Dalmatians. I liked it. Afterwards I started watching Luther, which is a detective series. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth