Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, March 10, 2023

Thursday 3-9-23 Dancing with Dayle & Playing Arcade Games

 

Having fun

We spent day just having fun.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called four two couple tips to 15 participants and one four couple square tip to 13 participants. We had a super time dancing with friends.

We love virtual square dancing

Before going to bed I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Todays event was The Hard Road of 16 games. It took me 1 hour, 47 minutes and 15 seconds, which put me in 5th place in my group. I did a few Sudoku games and played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. 

I did some housework. I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted and vacuumed the house and did some laundry.

Doing housework

Larry continued working on the arcade machine. I used it to play three pinball games, Spiderman, The Six Million Dollar Man and Cactus Canyon, I also played poker games and slot games. Larry explained how the games worked, things are a bit different than on the big pinball machine.

Spiderman

 

Cactus Canyon

 

The Six Million Dollar Man

 

Wild Cherry

After playing the arcade games I played a game of Batman 66 on the other machine so I could enter a high score. Yesterday, we received an e-mail from my the weekly challenge group. It said the rules have changed and when we take a picture of the high score we have to have our name and date on a card and the picture of the game showing the flippers and the playfield. Today I got a high score of 54,750,990.

New high score

In the evening we watched Black Panther. Then I watched Mary Poppins Returns on Disney. It was about when Jane and Michael Banks are grown up and fight to save their home. It was made in 2018. It stars Emily Blunt as Mary Poppins, Ben Whishaw as Michael Banks and Emily Mortimer as Jane Banks. It was very good. Then I watched the 4th season of Luther. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth