Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, March 6, 2023

Sunday 3-5-23 Dancing with Loren Smith & Having Fun

 

Happy Sunday

We had a wonderful day with a lot of sunshine. It got up to 75 degrees.

Larry was going to treat for bugs but it was too windy. Instead he worked on his arcade machine. He continued tweaking the games. He labeled the buttons for the slots. He setup a menu for each category: pinball, slots and arcade. Each menu has how many games are available and a little bit about the category. The machine is looking outstanding. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 5 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. I played Angry Birds. 

I played pinball for an hour or so. I started the new challenge, which is Batman 66. It's a very nice playfield and has a lot of different challenges to get a high score. My high score for the overall playing was 43,502,810.

My high score for the day of 43,502,810

My allergies were bugging me all day so I took an hour nap in the afternoon.

In the evening I attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. He called three tips of A2 to 12 participants, two tips of C1 Teach to 13 participants and one tip of C1 to 11 participants. Don Moger logged to watch the last two tips. This was a pleasant surprise. I had a super time dancing with friends and to Loren.

After the dance we watched YouTube videos. When Larry went to bed I watched 102 Dalmatians on Disney. It was made in 2000. It was about Cruella being reformed. Glenn Close played Cruella again and did an outstanding job. It was a good movie. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Luther. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 187,365 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth