Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Tuesday 3-7-23 Dancing, Playing Games & Treating for Bugs

 

Just having fun

We had another beautiful day with a high of 77 degrees and sunshine.

Larry started the day by treating for bugs. He sprayed around the house and on porches using his backpack sprayer. Then he spread granular around the yards. Afterwards he worked on the sprinkler system by capping off the the sprinkler on the side of house. Last summer when our new neighbors moved in we started having water pooling issues on that side of the house, they water frequently and their sprinklers spray enough water to water the little strip of grass we have. We have not started running our sprinklers yet and it is already very wet and soft in that area.

While Larry treated for bugs I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 14 participants. We just danced and I had a super time dancing with friends.

Dancing with friends virtually

Larry has now completed installing and configuring arcade games (129), fruit games (49) and poker games (7) on his arcade cabinet so now he has moved on to pinball games. 

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 32 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games.

I played pinball games. I played the weekly challenge of Batman 66 and got a new high score of 49,537.130. I also played Theater of Magic, The Great Houdini, James Bond 60th Anniversary, Queen and a few more.

 

Batman new high score

 

Theater of Magic

 

Queen

 

James Bond 60th Anniversary

 

The Great Houdini

After playing pinball I took a nap.

In the evening we watched Spider-Man: Homecoming. Afterwards I watched The Sound of Music on Disney. It has been years since I watched it and I still enjoyed it. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

We might cancel Disney at the end of the month, we already have Acorn and Amazon. We really don't need to pay for another channel. We wanted to watch some of the Marvel movies we don't have and they were on Disney. Disney has been great for me because I have enjoyed watching some movies from my childhood. It is very easy to start and stop these services via Amazon so if we want it back we could simply restart it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth