Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Saturday 3-18-23 Just Another Day


 Hold on tight

We had another cold and windy day. It only got to 56 degrees and it was overcast.

My allergies were bugging me so I slept for two and half hours in the afternoon.

 

Allergies

Larry started the day off by making pancakes for breakfast. Then he moved over to the arcade cabinet. He finished working on his upgrade on the software. Afterwards he installed a new Star Wars pinball game. Once he installed the game he had to do some tweaking to make it work correctly. He played it a bit and liked it a lot.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 11 minutes and 19 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds and Friends and Angry Birds 2.

After my nap I spent an hour and a half playing the weekly challenge of Tron to try to get a new high score, I wasn't successful. This challenge ends tomorrow at 2:00 pm, then next weeks challenge of Elvira: Scared Stiff starts. Larry was happy, he had recently installed this table so he simply had to reconfigure it from 5 balls to 3 and reset the scores.

Final challenge day of Tron

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched Avengers: Infinity War, which is the next Marvel Movie. Then I watched The Princess Bride on Disney. It was about a grandfather (Peter Falk) reads a story to his sick grandson (Fred Savage) about a farmboy, Westley (Cary Elwes) and the obstacles he encounters to be reunited with his true love Buttercup the Princess (Robin Wright). It was made in 1987 and wasn't too good. It probably was great for kids but the script and acting was poor. Then I watched a couple of episodes of the 6th season of Line of Duty. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth