Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Monday 3-27-23 Dancing to Di & Minnie Preparation

 

Smile and be happy

We had another beautiful day of sunshine.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 am for an hour. Di called five tips to 16 participants. Larry danced with me and we had a super time. 

We can't believe that we have been virtually dancing for a little over three years. We are still having fun dancing. We are grateful that Di and Terry are still calling three dances a week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). Ett McAtee is calling three times a week (Wednesday C1, Friday A2 and Sunday C series). Dayle Hodge is calling twice a week (Wednesday and Thursday). Dave Eno, Karin Rabe and Greg Moore on Wednesday. The callers say they'll continue calling as long as there is a need. Thank you callers.

We continued getting the Minnie ready for our trip. I started loading up the dry food items and paper products. Larry started it up in the morning and it ran great but when he started it up in the afternoon it ran rough. Tomorrow we'll take it to a shop to get it worked on.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Pyramid and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 49 minutes and 32 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

Later in the afternoon I played games on the pinball cabinet and games on the arcade cabinet. On the pinball cabinet I played the weekly challenge Harlem Globetrotter on Tour and Junkyard. On the arcade cabinet I played three pinball games (Dolly, Elvis and Rolling Stones), one slot game Monty Python, one poker Reel Poker and an arcade game Roc N Rope. Roc N Rope is a cute game you have to climb a rock using a rope. Then you have to kill the cavemen and dinosaurs. I had a lot of fun playing games.

Elvis

Dolly

Rolling Stones

Monty Python

In the evening we watched the next Marvel movie, which was Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. It was very dark but I liked it. After Larry went to bed I watched The Million Dollar Duck. It's a cute movie about a duck, that laid gold eggs. Afterwards I watched an episode of Hinterland. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. This is a good start for the week.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth