Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, March 20, 2023

Sunday 3-19-23 Dancing with Loren Smith & Having Fun

 

We had another cool day in the mid 50s.

We spent the day playing games and having fun. 

Larry continued working on his arcade cabinet. He worked on tweaking some games to make them work better and he added a Batman game to the pinball sections of the cabinet. After installing the game Larry played it. He also played a few more games. He's having a great time playing and working on the pinball cabinet and the arcade cabinet.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 games of Free Cell). It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 7 seconds to complete, which put me in 10th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds. 

Last week on the pinball challenge I came in 25th out of 46 participants. My final high score on Tron was 512,090. This afternoon I started this new challenge, Elvira Scared Stiff. My high score was 2,673,320. I played a couple more pinball games, Tales of the Arabian Nights and Playboy. Then I moved over to the arcade cabinet where I played a couple of pinball games (Star Wars & Pirates of the Caribbean) and a slot game (Mario Kart). I am having a fun time.

Scared Stiff

 

Star Wars

 

Pirates of the Caribbean

Mario Kart

In the evening I attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. Loren called three tips of A2 to 13 participants, two tips of C1 teach to 13 participants and one tip of C1 to 10 participants. During the A2 tips a new dancer showed up from California. We welcomed him to the group. Because it was his first time Loren cued a little more, which was ok with us. Loren worked on Phantom Concept during the C1 teach tips. I had a super time dancing to Loren and with friends.

After the dance we watched an episode of Poirot. Then I watched Robin Hood on Disney. It was a animation and the characters were animals. It was very cute and I enjoyed watching it. Afterwards I finished watching the 6th season of Line of Duty. I ended up doing 25,000 steps, which put me in 5th place for the week with 192,212 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth