Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Tuesday 3-21-23 Dancing & Playing Pinball

 

Wet Day

It was a wet damp day with the high of 67 degrees. It seemed colder than yesterday because of the rain.

I started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 11:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 12 participants. It is nice that they dance while they call. They did a lot of left handed moves, which made it very challenging. They also cued the moves when necessary. They gave us a great workout. I had a great time.

Larry spent the day working on the arcade cabinet.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 48 minutes and 27 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

I finished cleaning the second bedroom and boxing the puzzles. Larry took pictures of the puzzles. I have 26 puzzles that I would like to donate to someone. Larry sent a message to our friends Sherry and Tea to see if they would be interest in any of the puzzles. Sherry responded saying she would love to have a few more puzzles, she will stop by tomorrow morning.

I spent the afternoon catching up on playing pinball that I missed yesterday. I played Tales of the Arabian Nights, Attack From Mars, Cactus Canyon, Shrek, Star Wars, Playboy, Star Trek and Scared Stiff (Elvira). While playing Scared Stiff I got a new high score of 3,639,290 for the weekly challenge. I'm having a lot of fun playing pinball. I enjoy the weekly pinball challenge even if I don't get a new high score.

Cactus Canyon

 

Shrek

 

 Star Trek

 

Star Wars

New high score

In the evening we watched Spider-Man Far From Home. Then I watched My Dog, The Thief, on Disney. It was made in 1969 and was about a St.Bernard name Barabbas. He adopted a helicopter air-traffic reporter as his master and Barabbas sold a million dollar necklace from a team of thieves. It was very cute. Then I finished watching Suspect on Britbox. It was about a detective investigating his daughter's death. It had a lot of twist and turns. I've watched better series. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth