Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Friday 3-17-23 St. Patrick Day & Dancing to Ett

 

Happy St. Patrick Day

Happy St. Patrick day to everyone. The day started out with a rain shower. It was cold all day with a strong wind out of the north. The temperature only got to 55 degrees.

We started the day out by going to town. We stopped by the UPS Store to pick up our mail. Then we went to Walmart to do our weekly grocery shopping.

Grocery shopping

Larry spent the day working on the arcade machine.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 27 minutes and 4 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds. 

Afterwards I played some pinball games on the pinball machine. I played the weekly challenge of Tron. I didn't get a new high score but I had fun trying. I played pinball for about two hours. Below are a few of the games I played.

Attack From Mars

Great Houdini

 

Guardians of the Galaxy

 

Theater of Magic

 

X-Men

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance for an hour. This week Ett called four tips to 12 participants. She didn't work on any particular moves. I had a super time dancing with friends.

After the dance we watched a movie on Freevee called Agatha Christie Crooked House. It was about a private detective who was asked to solve a murder of an old girlfriend's grandpa. It wasn't as good as the other Agatha Christie's movie. Then I watched The Frog and The Princess on Disney. It was made in 2009. It was about two people, who were turned into frogs. They learned about what meant the most in their lifes and were turned back into people. It was very cute. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Line of Duty on Acorn. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.  

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth