Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, March 17, 2023

Thursday 3-16-23 No Dancing & Nasty Day

 

Rainy Day

It rained on and off all day. In the evening it poured at times.

On Thursdays we usually dance to Dayle Hodge but he cancelled his dances this week. That was ok we are pleased that he is still calling virtually when he can.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Free Cell). It took me 1 hour, 43 minutes and 1 second, which put me in 20th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

In the afternoon I played pinball games and arcade games. The pinball games on the pinball machine were Tron, Tales of the Arabian Nights, The Addams Family and Cactus Canyon. The games I played on the arcade cabinet were three pinball games (Elvis, Dolly and Rolling Stones). Larry has put two Rolling Stones games on the arcade cabinet. I played the old style Rolling Stones. I played three fruit games (slots), Majestic Bells, Monte Carlo Or Bust and Multi Golden. I played a poker game called Reel Poker. I had a great time playing games.

Cactus Canyon

 

The Addams Family

 

Dolly 

Majestic Bells

Reel Poker

Rolling Stones

Larry continued working on the arcade cabinet. He will continue working on the cabinets by adding games and tweaking the way they work.

In the evening we watched the next Marvel movie, Ant Man and The Wasp. Afterwards we watched an episode of Poirot. When Larry went to bed I watched Saving Mr. Banks. It starred Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson. It was about making Mary Poppins. Tom Hanks played Walt Disney and Emma Thompson played the author (P.L. Travers) of the novel. It was a good movie. Then I started the 6th season of Line of Duty. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth