Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Wednesday 3-15-23 Dancing, Playing Games & More

 

Smile and have fun

We had a fun Wednesday.

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 11:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 13 participants. I had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett called five tips to 20 participants. Ett is a good caller and sometimes makes it very challenging so I breakdown a lot. I get frustrated but it's not her fault. I'm usually a quarter out because I go the wrong way or don't go far enough. I still had a fun time.

Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. Originally Dave wasn't going to be there but his plans changed so he was there. He had asked Joe Uebelacker to cover for him. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped called the A2 tips. The format was two C1 tips to 8 participants, five A2 ts with 10 participants and one C1 tip with 9Participants. Joe called the first two C1 tip and the last tip Dave called with Joe. Karin and Greg took turns calling two of the A2 tips, Joe called two of the A2 tips and the last tip Dave, Karen, Greg and Joe took turns calling. In between the A2 tips we had some Trivia. I had an enjoyable evening dancing with friends.

Square dancing with friends

While I danced Larry continued working on the arcade machine. Larry had ordered a rolling cabinet so the arcade machine can sit on it and be pushed around. It came in at dinnertime so during Dave's dance he assembled it. Afterwards he played some games to see how it works out. It's a perfect height and it looks outstanding.


Arcade cabinet

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 34 minutes and 18 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. I played some Angry Birds. 

Today I played Tales of the Arabian Nights, Tron and the weekly challenge Tron. I played a few games on the arcade table, two arcade games (Dragon Blaze and Donkey Kong) and a slot game (Jackpot Bars). I hadn't played Donkey Kong in many years and it was very hard to play. The Dragon Blaze was very difficult but I had fun. I didn't get a new high score on Tron today but I had fun. 

Donkey Kong

After the last dance we watched an episode of Poirot. After Larry went to bed I watched The Love Bug on Disney. It was made in 1968 but I still enjoyed the movie. Then watched a couple of episodes of Line of Duty. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth