Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Wednesday 3-22-23 Dancing, Games & Puzzles

 


Have a great day

The day started with a little drizzle by afternoon it was gone. The temperature got up to 78 degrees.

I started the day by doing my weekly housework. I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted and vacuumed the house.


 Doing chores

We are so excited. Our friend Sherry came to the house this morning to look at my puzzles. It was great to see her. We hadn't seen her since COVID started. She decided to take all the puzzles. We were surprised and pleased. She loves doing jigsaw puzzles. Below are most of the puzzles she took, there were a total of 27. 

Most of these were 2000 piece puzzles, lots of people don't have room or the time to work on such a big puzzle. I still have 10 that I have not assembled. For the last few years Larry has been using the dining room table for his hobbies, between that, virtual dancing and all the games that I now participate with I don't find many opportunities to assemble puzzles.



 

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. He had a small group today, which 5 participants. We were all A2 dancers so he called A2 moves the whole dance. He called four two couple tips and one four couple tip. He worked on Single Wheel from different positions because some of us were having problems with the move. Larry danced with me and we had a super time.

Second was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped Dave call the A2 tips. The format was two C1 tips to 7 participants, five A2 tips to 8 participants and one C1 tip to 7 participants. I had a fun time.

 

I spent the afternoon playing games. I did the Daily Challenge of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed last night. The event today was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 3 hours, 53 minutes and 27 seconds, which put me in 6th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds. I played the weekly pinball challenge of Scared Stiff. I didn't get a new high score but I had fun.   

After Dave's dance we watched an episode of Poirot. Then I watched That Darn Cat! on Disney. It was about a cat, that was mischievous. He got caught up with a kidnapping. It was a cute movie. Afterwards I started watching The Victim on Britbox. It was a crime series about a grieving mother, who was accused of conspiring against the man she believes killed her son. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth