Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, March 3, 2023

Thursday 3-2-23 Dancing with Dayle & Playing Games

 

Dreary Day

We had a dreary day. It rained on and off all day. In the evening the rain came in and it rained hard. 

We started the day out by attending Dayle Hodge's C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. Di Green and Terry McCann showed up to dance. Dayle called two tips of two couple and asked Di if she would like to call with him. She accepted the invite. This was a pleasant surprise. They took turns during the last two tips and it was a lot of fun. The last tip was a four couple tip. We had 16 people dancing. Terry and Di danced with their backs to us so we could pin them. We had a super time dancing to Di and Dayle and with friends.

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the event, which was Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 40 seconds to complete, which put me in 7th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. 

In the afternoon I played pinball. I didn't get a new high score in IT Pinball Madness but I had fun playing the games. Some of the games I hadn't played in a bit so I was a little rusty. 

While I played games Larry continued playing with his slot games. He's have a great time.

In the evening we watched Ant Man on dvd. Then I watched Pinocchio on Disney. It was redone in 2022 to make it more realistic by having real people act in it. It starred Tom Hanks as Geppetto, Benjamin Evan Ainsworth as Pinocchio (voice) and Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Jiminy Cricket (voice). Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Luther. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth