Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Friday 12-31 New Year Eve Dance

New Year Eve Dance

We had over cast skies and high humidity. At 5:00 it was 76 degrees with 68% humidity.

Larry put together a card to thank the neighbors for the pecan pie. I delivered it to them and we had a nice visit. 

I did Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Klondike and 3 Spider). It took me 15 minutes and 20 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. Then I moved on to Sudoku games.

I loaded the clothes we need for our trip in the Minnie. Tomorrow I'll try to complete loading it up, don't want to have to do much on Sunday morning when it is suppose to be windy and in the 20s.

I did laundry.

 

Doing laundry

At 6:30 we attended a virtual New Year Eve Dance. It was an A2 level dance put on by Ett McAtee. She invited Di Green to help her call. They called 2 tips a piece and fifth tip they called together. We had 37 participants. Some of the dancers dressed up for the New Year. Larry danced with me. Dancers showed up from Australia, Canada, Germany, England and the United States. At the end of the dance we all raised our glasses and welcomed in the New Year. We had a super time.

 

One of the dancers all lit up for the New Year

 

All dressed up for New Year

 

The outfit I wore for the dance with the glasses Larry made

 

Ett McAtee

After the dance we finished watching the 5th season of Shetland. Then I watched Sleepless in Settle on Amazon. Afterwards I continued watching the 5th season of Republic of Doyle on Acorn. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth