Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Monday 1-24 Crafting, Dancing & Jigsaw Puzzle

 

Rainy Day

It rained on and off all day. We spent the day inside keeping dry.

The other day when we went shopping we picked up a bag of Rhodes cinnamon rolls. It takes 3 to 5 hours for them to thaw and rise before you bake them. Last night before I went to bed I took a couple out of the freezer and when Larry got up they were ready to bake. When I got up I had a fresh cinnamon roll for breakfast. They were delicious.

Rhodes cinnamon rolls

After breakfast we attended Di Green's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00. She had 29 participants. During the dance she worked on Percolate, Linear Action and Counter Rotate. She put us in different positions and walked us through the moves. We had super hour of dancing to Di and with friends.

Yesterday Larry finished a couple of Cupid figures and today he made a motorcycle birthday card for his friend Mike. It came out great.

 

Cupids

 

Motorcycle birthday card

While Larry was crafting I played computer games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Expert Adventure of 10 games. It took me 4 hours, 49 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 12th in my group.

In the afternoon I started putting together another small jigsaw puzzle called Puzzle Bug. It has 500 pieces.

The case for our camera is old, sometimes the zipper works and other times you zip it and the zipper comes undone. Larry has been looking for a new one for awhile. It's hard to find one that fits and is a soft case. Before he ordered one he read the reviews, some people said the case fits our camera perfectly and others said it's too small. It arrived today. The case is very nice. It has a separate compartment for an extra battery or memory. Our camera barely fits. 

 

New case on the left

In the evening we continued watching All Creatures Great & Small on PBS. Then I watched a few episodes of the 5th season of Father Brown. While I watched television I did 27,500 steps, which put me in 4th in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth