Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Saturday 1-1 Happy New Year and Dance

Happy New Year

I wish everyone a happy new year. 

We had a cloud covering and wind. By 3:00 it was 77 degrees and humidity was 40%. The temperature is suppose to drop into the low 20s by morning. 

I attended a New Year's virtual dance at 1:00 with Darren Gillian and Doren McBroom. It was a Mainstream/Plus. Darren and Doren both called a Mainstream and Plus with 38 participants. Each tip had a singing call. I wore the glasses Larry made, the dance was called the pajama dance so some folks were dressed in their pajamas. I don't have pajamas because I wear a tee shirt to bed, I wore sweat pants and a tee shirt. In between tips we had trivia questions about New Year's.

 

Darren Gillian and Thom 

Doren McBroom and wife

 

Dancers participating in the dance

Larry read and I played games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 17 minutes and 32 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group.

We watched an episode of the GizWiz. Then we watched the 6th season of Shetland. I continued watching the 5th season of Republic of Doyle. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth