Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 21, 2022

Thursday 1-20 Cold Windy Day

I got you piglet

We had cold windy day. Woke up to 33 degrees but with the wind chill it felt like 21. The wind was out of the north blowing 10 to 15 mph. It basically stayed there all day. 

We didn't go hiking but I did to do some steps. I walked around the camping area for two and a half hour. I didn't hike around the lake because I was afraid it would be too cold. I ended up doing 21,584 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group. I missed my Garmin goal of 25,409 by 3824 steps. But for the week I have done 106,147 steps of my 175,000 steps challenge.

When I wasn't walking I was playing games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Klondike and 10 Spider). It took me 2 hours, 15 minutes and 6 seconds to complete, which put me in 15th place in my group. I also did some Sudoku games.

While I was playing games Larry read.

During our stay here at Tyler State Park in the Big Pine Camping Area I saw a few cute spare tire covers. We just use a plain cover, in time the covers deteriorate and fall apart. But it's nice to see cute covers.

 

A Gecko tire cover

 

A donkey on another trailer

 

Hosts tow vehicle

Actually the cold makes things more interesting. Gives you something new to deal with.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth