Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Tuesday 1-25 Nasty Day with Dancing & Crafting


Smile and be happy

We had another overcast day with some rain.

Larry baked us more cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

I started the day out by finishing putting the Puzzle Bug jigsaw puzzle together. It took me about five hours today and an hour or so yesterday. The puzzle had 500 pieces and was 18.5 X 11.

Finished puzzle

While I put the puzzle together Larry made a few cards.

We attended two virtual dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's A2 at 10:00. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 22 participants. We had a great time dancing with friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus at 11:00. Dayle had to leave a little early but he still got in four tips. Three were two couple tips and one was a four couples tip. He hadn't seen us in about two months so he was happy to see us again. Dayle had 18 participants. We had another hour of great dancing with friends.

After Dayle's dance I played games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 15 minutes and 55 seconds, which put me in 7th place in my group.

We continued trying to catch up with the YouTube videos we follow.

Last week while we were on our camping trip Larry fell, he landed on his hiking pole and bent it. We have had our current hiking poles for about 13 years and it was time to replace them anyway. He ordered a new set via Amazon and they arrived today. Kind of amazing that you can get two hiking poles delivered to your door for $20. The hiking poles are very nice. The hand section are made of cork and they came with extra tip covers.

Hiking poles

In the evening we finished watching the second season of All Creatures Great & Small on PBS. Then we started the 2nd season of Vienna Blood on PBS. Vienna Blood is a detective series. Then I continued watching the 5th season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth