Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Friday 1-28 Awesome Friday

 

Awesome Friday

We had an awesome day. It was cold with the high of 58 degrees and a breeze out of the east.

We started the day out by going to town and doing our weekly grocery shopping. First stop was at Walmart. We picked up everything on our shopping list. While there I bought a couple pairs of jeans and a pack of socks. Then we went to Aldi. We hadn't been there in a long time and they had rearranged the store. We walked through the store to see what they had. As we were walking by the meat section we found some pork chops at a good price. We looked at the section where the pulled pork we like is and found they had Thai Coconut Chicken. It was something new and sounded good so we picked one up. On the way home we stopped by Top Donuts and bought donuts for breakfast.

When we got home Larry started a new paper project. He found a truck project. When he loaded it into the editing program he discovered it was really big, about a foot long. He likes to build things that are smaller so they take up less room. He decided to make it half the size but when you do this some of the pieces get so small they can be difficult or impossible to put together. After cutting down the size he had to redesign some of the pieces. He has cut most of and started assembling it.

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 4 hours, 26 minutes and 27 seconds, which put me in 31st place in my group. Then I continued working on the Pretty Flower Arrangement puzzle.

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30. This week Ett was going to be out of town so she asked Terry McCann to call the A2 tips and Di Green to call the C1 Teach tip. Terry called four A2 tips with 25 participants and Di called one tip of C1 with 24 participants. They did an excellent job of calling. I had a great time.

While I danced Larry worked on his paper project.

After the dance we watched an episode of Vera 11th season. I finished watching the 6th season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 


  Relaxing in front of the television

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth