Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 31, 2021

Thursday 12-30 Laid Back Day

Laid Back Day

We just hung around the house relaxing.

Larry read. I played my Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 8 minutes and 34 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group.

We're going on a week long camping trip with the Minnie on Sunday. I started getting the Minnie ready. I swept the Minnie out and wiped down the insides. Then I made the bed, which always takes an hour or so because it's above the cab. I loaded some of the food. I will continue tomorrow.

 

Getting the Minnie ready

In the evening we continued watching the 5th season of Shetland. Then I continued watching the 5th season of Republic of Doyle. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth