Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 31, 2022

Sunday 1-30 Preparing for Cold Weather

Have a great day

We had a wonderful day. 

Larry started the day out by crafting. He continues redesigning and assembling a truck.

I played my Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 28 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. 

After playing games I worked on my annual book.

Since we have been going camping fairly frequently we have been keeping the Minnie here at the house. This week the weather is suppose to be bad, lots of rain and cold, even possible snow and ice, it is suppose to be really cold Thursday and Friday, lows in the teens and and highs of 32. We drained the hot water heater in the Minnie, emptied the holding tanks and took her back to storage. Our storage unit has power so we plugged in our small heaters and set them to keep the temperature above freezing. February has traditionally been the month when we have the coldest temperatures and when we get our worst ice storms.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 series at 1:00. Ett was out of town so she asked Di Green to call the dance. Di called six tips with 23 participants. Larry danced with me. Di was calling a little fast so I made a few mistakes. She was dancing with Terry while calling and they had their backs to the dances so this helped me get back to where I belong. We had a super time.

Second was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30. The format was three A2 tips with 25 participants, two C1 Review tips with 23 participants and two C1 tips with 15 participants. Loren worked on Cast Back, Cross Cast Back, Rotary Spin and reviewed other moves he taught. Larry danced with me and we had an outstanding evening of dancing with friends.

After the dance we watched YouTube videos. I finished watching the 6th season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. For the week I did 195,000 steps.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth