Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Saturday 1-29 Dancing to Darren Gallina and Gene Turner

 

Smile and have fun

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine and a little wind. It got up to 69 degrees at 3:00 but by 7:00 it had dropped to 45 degrees. 

We started the day out by going to Walmart to do a couple of returns. Before we went on our camping trip we went grocery shopping and I picked up the wrong pancake mix. Yesterday we bought a couple of pairs of jeans, when I went to wash them I noticed one of them was the wrong size. It was marked 32 X 30 but the waist said it was 30 X 32. Today we returned both items. While there we we picked up the right size jeans and a few other items. Then we went home.

I played Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 10 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group.

Larry continued working and redesigning his truck paper project. It is looking good.

At 1:00 I attended Darren Gallina's Mainstream/Plus dance. This Saturday he invited Gene Turner out of England to come and help him call the dance. Darren and Gene called a tip of Mainstream and a tip of Plus with 28 participants. In between the tips we did some Trivia about England slang words and True or False questions about Gene. I had a great time dancing to Darren and Gene and with friends.

 

After the dance we watched some YouTube videos. I worked on the Pretty Flower Arrangement jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening we watched two episodes of Vera. Then I started watching the 6th season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth