Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 28, 2022

Thursday 1-27 Huge Subscription Price Increases

What should I do first?

It was another beautiful day. 

I started the day out by doing the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 17 seconds, which put me in 24th place in my group.

Larry finished his steam train paper project. It came out very cute.

Cute train

After playing games I cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed the house.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00. This week he called two tips because with his new job he had to attend a meeting. He had 22 participants. We had a great time dancing with friends and Dayle.

Square dancing

After lunch I took a nap.

Our monthly internet bill arrived and it had gone up almost 50%. Larry called the the cable company and got them to lower it back to what it was. For the last four or five years this happens every January, however, this is the first time it went up that much. I don't remember if I mentioned it or not but a few weeks ago our New York Times online subscription also went up tremendously, when Larry called to cancel they lowered the price back down. Apparently this has become some kind of business practice, raise the bill and see who will pay the increased rate without complaint.

When I woke up I started doing another jigsaw puzzle called Pretty Flower Arrangement made by Puzzlebug. It is 500 pieces. I separated the pieces and then did the frame.

    


 The puzzle frame 18.25 X 11

We watched an episode of GizWiz and YouTube videos.

In the evening we finished watching the 2nd season of Vienna Blood on PBS. Then I started the 6th season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth