Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Friday 12-17 Booster Shot & Crafting

 

Hold on tight

We had a windy day with a high temperature of 76.

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 44 minutes and 28 second to complete, which put me in 16th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games. 

Larry spent the day working on a Christmas paper project.

We had an appointment at Walmart this morning to get booster shots. When we checked in they wanted our vaccination cards, we didn't know we needed them. We had to drive back to the house and then back to Walmart. Larry looked at the appointment email and the only thing it said we needed to bring was our insurance cards, no mention of needing the original vaccination cards.Oh well, the good news is we got our shots.

In the evening we continued watching the 10th season of Vera. I finished watching the 1st season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

I had a laid back day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth