Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Friday 12-3 Paper Projects & More

Smile and have fun

We had a busy day of doing this and that.

Over the last few months Larry replaced the ceiling fans in the master bedroom and the guest bedroom with fans from The Seeds Program. He advertised the old ones as free on Craig's List. This morning a gentleman texted Larry and said he was interested in both the fans. He showed up a bit later and picked them up. He was so excited because the fans at his cabin on the lake were making noises. He texted Larry in the evening saying that his wife saw the fans and liked them so well she wants him to install them in their current house and move their old ones to the cabin.

This morning we also went to town. Our first stop was the donut shop to get breakfast. Next stop was the UPS Store to mail out Christmas cards and gifts to his mother (Shirley) and aunt Barbara. While there we picked up our mail. Then we went next door to Walmart to pickup a few things. Afterwards we went to Dollar Tree and picked up some rice rolls and a few other items. Last stop was HEB.

 


    Doing errands

Larry worked on a couple of paper projects.

While he worked on his paper project I did the Daily Challenges for Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Pyramid Mini of ten games. It took me 1 hour, 37 minutes and 5 seconds, which put me in 26th place in my group. Then I did some Sudoku games.

In the evening we watched two episodes of Vera. Then I finished watching the 9th season of Death In Paradise. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 

Relaxing in front of the television


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth