Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Monday 12-20 Hair Cut, Crafting & More


 We had a great day. It was warmer then yesterday and got into the mid 50s. At the house it got to 57. 

Larry started the day out by setting an appointment for me to get a Wellness checkup at Baylor Scott and White. He did it online. He said it was a pain but he was successful. Thank you, honey.

After breakfast we went to town. Larry needed a haircut because his hair was getting out of control. First stop was at Great Cuts. While Larry was doing that I walked next door to The UPS Store to pick up our mail. There were about six customers standing in line to mail things out. I went to the mail box and we only had a couple of items. They did have four employees taking care of customers so they didn't have to wait too long. After Larry was finished we went to Walmart to get some oil and an oil filter for the Minnie. They didn't have the oil filter he wanted but we did buy the oil and a few other items. Next stop was Dollar Tree to pick up a couple of items. On the way home we decided to stop by the Walmart in Temple to see if it had the filter, we were in luck, they had one.

Before going to the second Walmart Larry went online to check if he could get it elsewhere. He could get it at Auto Zone but they were about $10.00 verses $5.00 at Walmart. He also found it on Amazon for the same price as Auto Zone. He checked the inventory at Walmart and they didn't have it listed. So we were pleasantly surprised to see they had one. It's always amazing that Walmart can sell a product so much cheaper and make money. 

After we had lunch Larry worked on paper projects.

I played the games Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 10 games. It took me 34 minutes and 38 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. 

Then I worked out for a half hour on my Wii Fit. It had been 27 days since I did this. Whenever I workout with the Wii I have fun and it's not hard to do. It's just motivating myself to get up and do so.

 

Working out

In evening we continued watching the 1st season of Broadchurch. Then I started the 3rd season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth