Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 17, 2021

Thursday 12-16 Decorating for Christmas

Laugh and have fun

Today was overcast and it sprinkled a couple of time. 

We started the day off by going to town to pickup our mail from the UPS Store. We hadn't picked up our mail in two weeks and we had a couple of packages waiting for us. The packages were from Larry's mom. They are Christmas gifts and goodies (Lake Travis Mud, peanut brittle, Rice Crispy treats and cookies). We spent the day munching on the treats. Next stop was the Dollar Tree and from there to Walmart. We did an online grocery order yesterday from Walmart but they didn't have a couple of item so we picked them up this morning. In January I plan to participate in a T-shirt painting party with Ett McAtee and friends. We're going to paint square dancing tee-shirt together. While at Walmart we picked up some fabric paints.

 


  Doing errands

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 18 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 38th place in my group.

After lunch we put up our Christmas Snowman in the frontyard. He lights up and takes his hat off and on. Then I spent the afternoon putting up the Christmas tree. It took me over four hours. There are a lot of ornaments on the tree that Larry made either last year or this year. While I did this Larry worked on a Christmas crafting project. 

 

Christmas tree 

 

The snowman in the frontyard

In the evening we finished watching the 9th season of Vera and started the 10th season. Then I started watching the 1st season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth