Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Saturday 12-4 Crafting & Preparation for Trip

Awesome Day

We had a awesome day.

We are going camping and it appears the first three days there we will not be cell phone service so unless I find wifi somewhere my blog will probably not be updated. Don't worry, we shall return😀.

Larry spent part of the day building a  Christmas penguin. It came out very cute. Larry shrunk the penguin 20% from the original size and it was still big.

 

The finished penguin

The penguin next to other projects

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took 16 minutes and 37 seconds, which put me in 34th place in my group.

Tomorrow we're going to go on a two week camping trip to three state parks: Lost Maples, Garner and South Llano River. I spent most of the day getting the Minnie ready. I made a bake to take with us. In the morning I only need to load a few items . I'm so excited.

 

Ready to go

After getting the Minnie ready I cleaned the house.

 


 Cleaning the house

In the evening we relaxed in front of the television. We watched two episodes of the 9th season of Vera. Then I started watching the 10th season of Death In Paradise. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. While doing so we watched the wildlife. A beautiful buck showed up for a snack. A squirrel showed up at the time to join him.

 

Waiting for me to give him more food


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth