Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Saturday 12-25 Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. 

We opened our presents last night and invited Louise and Alice over for lunch today. I put a relish tray together with cheese, olives, sweet pickles and sausage. Louise brought snacks and dessert (peanut butter, cookies, fudge, haystacks and cheese cake). For dinner we had ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing, dinner rolls and deviled eggs. We had a super visit with Louise and Alice.

 

Christmas lunch

I did my Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Spider). It took me 46 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group.

We relaxed the rest of the day in front of the television. We finished seasons 1-2 of Shetland and started the third season. Then I watched the last Jess Stone movie called Lost In Paradise. I watched a couple of episodes of Father Brown. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth