Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Friday 12-24 Christmas Celebration

Christmas Celebration

We had a great day with sunshine and wind. The high was in the mid 70s.

I started the day out by playing my games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 7 games. It took 13 minutes and 2 seconds to complete, which put me in 10th place in my group.

We loaded the truck with our Christmas gifts and Larry's tool box. At 1:30 we headed to Round Rock to celebrate Christmas with Louise and Alice. On the way we stopped by the UPS Store to pick up our mail.

Before dinner Larry did a few small projects for Louise. First he worked on her old computer. The mouse wasn't working so we brought a mouse with us. He installed the mouse and it still didn't work. He figured out that the it was the computer port so she will need to install a hub to fix the problem. Next he moved on to caulking her bathroom sink. Earlier in the week Louise removed the old caulk that was coming loose so all he had to do was apply some new caulk. Next was reprogramming a couple of commands on her Alexa device. Final project was to make a couple of changes to her security cameras.

For dinner Louise made chili and put a relish tray together with cheese, sweet pickles, olives and pepperoni. Along with the chili we had Frito Scoops and cornbread. For dessert Louise made two types of fudge (one with walnut and one without), brownies, haystacks and peanut butter cookies. Everything was delicious. After dinner we opened our gifts. We received a lot of wonderful gifts. We had a super Christmas celebration.

 

Christmas snacks Louise made

Opening my gifts

 

Louise having fun

Alice 

Larry opening his gifts

 

Showing off my Christmas socks

Christmas ornaments Larry made for Louise

When we got home I finished my 27,500 steps. This put me in 2nd place in my group. Larry read his e-mails and went to bed. I watched two more Jesse Stone movies, Innocents Lost and Benefit of the Doubt.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth