Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 20, 2021

Sunday 12-19 Hanging Around the House



Just hanging around

Today was another cold day. It didn't officially get out of the high 40s but at the house it got to 52 degrees.

Yesterday Larry did not feel well but today he felt great. Not sure if it was caused by the booster shot or not but it probably was.

I played my games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Free Cell). It took me 49 minutes and 40 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games.

I'm all caught up writing my annual book.

Larry's sister called and they decided to celebrate Christmas eve at her house in Round Rock and then we will do Christmas dinner here at our house.

We watched a couple episodes of The GizWiz.

I barbecued hamburgers on the charcoal grill. I don't even know how long it has been. They came out delicious. We always liked how the burger taste off a charcoal grill but it takes more time to barbecue. The gas grill is more convenient.

 

Charcoal ready to go

Burgers on the grill

Finished product

In the evening we finished watching the 11th season of Vera. We started the 1st season of a series on PBS called Broadchurch. It's a detective series that has a case that goes on the whole season. Then I finished watching the 2nd season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 197,302 steps.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth