Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Tuesday 12-21 Back to Dancing & Crafting


Wow, only four days until Christmas. We had another cool day with the high of 62 degrees. We had a great day.

After breakfast we went to town. First stop was The Home Depot to buy a cover for the water faucets outside and some caulk. Next we went to Michael's to buy some paper Larry was getting low on. Last stop was at Top Donuts. 

We attended Di Green and Terry McCann's weekly A2 Christmas dance at 10:00. This was the first virtual square dance this month for us. Before our trip Larry wrote the callers we dance to and told them we were going camping. Everyone was happy to see us back. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips and had 22 participants. One of the dancers, Susan from the UK wore a different hat for Christmas for each tip. Other dancers were dressed up for Christmas. After taking about a month off we were a little rusty but we had a great time. Di and Terry dance with their back to the dancers and call at the same time. This helps a lot. It's always a pleasure to dance with Di and Terry and our virtual square dance friends.

 

Di Green in her Christmas outfit

 

Susan from Ohio dressed in her Christmas outfit

 

Susan wearing her Christmas hat

 

Susan in her Ho Ho Christmas hat

 

Susan in her holly hat

 

Susan in her reindeer hat

I played my games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 46 minutes and 14 seconds, which put me in 5th place in my group. 

Then I worked out with my Gold's Gym program for the Wii Fit for a half hour. Before I worked out I told Larry that the picture wasn't perfect. So he restarted the Wii Fit and checked the connections, he thought that might help. The picture still wasn't perfect but I can still workout with it.

While I played games and worked out Larry finished his Christmas paper projects.

After my workout I laid down a couple of hours because my allergies were acting up.

In the evening we finished watching the 1st season of Broadchurch. I watched the first two Jesse Stone movies on PLEX. They were Stone Cold and Night Passage. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth