Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Wednesday 12-22 Doing This and That

Day of having fun

We had a wonderful day with sunshine. The high for today was in the low 70s.

I attended three virtual dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Christmas Plus at 10:00. They had 21 participants. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips. Once again Susan wore a different hat for each tip. Someone asked how many hats she has and she said over 100. Di wore reindeer glasses in between the tips. She said she couldn't call with the glasses on because of her microphone. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Participants in the dance

 

Di dressed with her reindeer glasses

 

Susan wearing her green Christmas tree hat

 

Susan wearing her Jester hat of red and white and bells

 

Susan wearing her black and white Jester hat with bells

 

Susan wearing her orange reef hat

Second was Ett McAtee's C1 Christmas dance at 1:00 with 18 participants. Ett did a good job of calling and I had fun. Some dancers I hadn't seen in a month and I was glad to see them and dance with them.

Third was Dave Eno and Dave Hutchinson's C1/A2 Christmas dance at 6:30 for two hours. The format was 2 tips of C1, 5 tips of A2 and 1 tip of C1. In between the tips we played Trivia. During the C1 tips we had 10 participants and A2 had 14 participants. In between the tips we had Trivia questions. I had a great evening dancing to the two Daves and friends.  

While I danced to Di, Terry and Ett Larry did a few projects. He did some paper crafting, replaced the license tags on the truck and RV, sprayed weeds in the gravel, mowed and trimmed the weeds on the side of the house and ran the generator in the Minnie.

I played games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes, which put me in 16th place in my group. Afterwards I vacuumed and cleaned the house.

Smile and have fun

After the last dance we started to watch the 1st season of Shetland on Amazon. It's a detective series and is still running. I watched a couple more Jesse Stone movies, Death In Paradise and Sea Change. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth