Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Saturday 12-18 Christmas Crafting & Cold Front

Wee, hold on

A cold front with strong winds blew in early this morning. When Larry woke up the temperature was 67 degrees, which was the high for the day. By 5:00 it was 52 degrees. 

We spent the day indoors and kept warm.

Don't know if it caused it or not but yesterday we got our booster shots and today Larry did not feel well, he had aches all over his body. Spent a good part of the day on the couch and still did not feel well when he went to bed.

I played my games the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 2 hours, 20 seconds and 25 minutes, which put me in 21st place in my group. I worked on my annual book.

I have been writing that Larry has been working on Christmas paper projects. He made cards, ornaments and treat box. The Christmas cards were an angel, Joy, Penguin, Reindeer, Penguins, Santa Claus and three Snowmen. The gift cardholders were Penguin and Winter scene. Christmas ornaments were 3 different Drops, 4 different Gnomes, 3 Holly and 4 Nutcrackers. He also made a Googly Penguin treat box.

 

Angel Card

 

Joy card

 

Inside of the Joy

 

Penguin card

 

Four penguins card

 

Santa Claus card

 

Three snowmen carolers

 

Reindeer card

 

Three drop ornaments

 

Four gnomes

 

Holly ornament

 

Holly ornament

 
Holly ornament

Holly ornament

 

Four nutcrackers

 

Penguin gift card holder

 

Winter scene gift card holder

 

Seasonal gift card holder

 

Googly Penguin treat box

 

After dinner I went out on the porch to collect the bowls and blow it off when I saw a gorgeous moon. It looked like a bright light in the sky.

 

Moon over the neighbor's house

In the evening we finished watching the 10th season of Vera and started the 11th season. I started watching the 2nd season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth