Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 27, 2021

Sunday 12-26 Windy Day and Crafting

Windy day

We had another windy day with sunshine. I can't believe that it's December and we're having temperatures in the 70s. 

We spent the day hanging around the house. 

Larry did some crafting and I played games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Mini Spider of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 40 minutes and 36 seconds, which put me in 27th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games.

We watched an episode of the GizWiz.

In the evening we finished the third season of Shetland. I watched a Christmas Special of Death In Paradise. I continued watching the third season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth