Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 3, 2021

Thursday 12-2 Trip Summary

Foggy drive home

This morning we said good-bye to Buescher State Park. We had four fabulous days camping at Buescher. The weather was outstanding with the morning temperatures in the mid 30s and mid 40s and the afternoon temperatures in the 70s. During our stay we did three hikes, barbecued and enjoyed the campsite. Larry read and I played games. We left the park at 9:00 am and were back home by 12:30.

When we got home I emptied the Minnie. We spent the afternoon getting Christmas gifts ready ship. Larry made some gift card holders and a gift box. 

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 29 minutes and 59 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group.

We did an online grocery grocery order and received it this afternoon.

 

Grocery Shopping

In the evening we watched an episode of Vera. I started the 9th season of Death In Paradise. While relaxing in front of the television I did a couple loads of laundry. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 


 Doing chores

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth