Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 10, 2021

Sunday 5-9 Happy Mother's Day

 

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone who is a mother. 

A small front came through early this morning with a little rain. When I woke up Larry said I missed the rain. It was overcast all day with a north wind. It got up to 87 degrees.

 

Overcast day

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Free Cell). It took me 1 hour, 20 minutes and 51 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. 

Last week I wrote about Larry making a Rosie and framing it. It came out gorgeous. Now we have Juliet, Sunny and Rosie all framed and hanging on the wall.

 

On top Rosie and Sunny on bottom Juliet

Rosie in a frame

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Doren McBroom's Bi-Monthly DBD for the Crossfires Club at 1:30. We had 11 participants. It was a small group but we had fun. This is Doren's last week for about six weeks because he's going on vacation.

Second was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30. This week Loren invited Di Green and Terry McCann to come and help him call the dance. Terry called two A2 tips, Loren called a A2 tip and a C1 tip and Di called the C1 Teach tip and a C1 tip. During the C1 tip Di went over Ah So. We had 29 participants during the A2 and 25 during the C1. We had a great time.

 



In between the dances we read and watched YouTube videos. After Loren's dance Larry called his mom to wish her a happy mother's day. When Larry went to bed I watched a few Star Trek: Voyager. Last night I finished watching the fifth season and started the sixth season. I ended up doing 26,100 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. I ended up doing 187,025 for the week. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth