Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, May 21, 2021

Thursday 5-20 Busy Thursday

Busy doing this and that

We had a busy day doing this and that.

I started the day out by doing my Daily Challenges and the Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 14 minutes and 29 seconds, which put me in 30th place in my group. Larry continued reading his book and finished it.

We attended one virtual square dance, Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00. Dayle called four two couples tips and a four couple tip. During the two couples tips we had 28 participants and the other tip we had 20. Dayle did an excellent job of helping by cueing, especially the four couples tip. Every week Dayle is adding more complexity by putting us in positions we're not use to being in. We had a great time.

 


After the dance we had lunch. Then I mowed the front and back yards which took me about an hour. While I did this Larry weedeated and blew off the porch and driveway. Afterwards we took the motorcycle out for a ride. Larry tries to do this once a month. This time I went along with him. The ride was for about a half hour. When we got home we put our helmets away. Next we took the truck for a spin, we hadn't done this in a long time. Before leaving Larry loaded a couple of small gas containers that we use for the mower in the back. The truck needed gas so we went to Murphy USA, we had enough points to save 10 cents a gallon up to 20 gallons. Then he filled the two gas tanks. After leaving Murphy USA we went by the storage center to take the Minnie for its monthly ride. After returning the Minnie to the storage center we went home. 

Larry finished a book he was reading

I started working on my annual book for 2021.

 

Mowing the yards

In the evening we watched a documentary on Amazon called There Are No Fakes. It was a Canadian documentary about a musician Kevin Kearn's lawsuit against the Maslak McLeod Art Gallery when he found out that the Norval Morrisseau painting he bought was a fake. It takes you through the process on how the fakes were made and proving they are fake. It was very good. Then I watched a few episodes of Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group with 109,039 steps for the week. 


    
Relaxing in front of the television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth